Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My very first blog post

I have never made a blog before so I am brand new to blogging. I decided this morning to create one of my own. I intend to share my creative side with whomever would like to read it. One of my passions in life is to be creative. Expressing one's imagination unleashes someone's true self. To me, creativity stems from the many things in life that visually captivate me. So what captivates me? Color, texture, light, shimmer, beauty, ugliness and anything out of the ordinary.

So many people today conform to society and do not allow time to themselves. People start to lose themselves among the daily routine. Sometimes, it is extremely hard to make time for your true passions in life, but it is essential to a happy life. By starting this blog, I intend to make time for my creativity and share it with those that I know and love.

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment