Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

One word...wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I wrote on my blog. School has completely taken over my life. Now that I am nearing the end of my summer classes I want to give an update on all of my projects that I have been working on for the past...I don't know...6 months. It will take me a few days to at least gather all of the pictures but I wanted to start up again and do what I intended when I began this blog.

As for me...in the past few months I moved into a new apartment with a new wonderful roommate,  adopted a kitten that I named Winston, turned 21, and I am finishing up my rotation in the labor and delivery unit in nursing school. That is just the new "exciting" information I guess.

My mom bought me this cute little flag for Easter. It now welcomes everyone into my new apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment